Your Peace of Mind is our business
What data do we collect?
All Christian Cruises collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including name, email address, phone number, address and other information necessary for a cruise registration and for direct contact
- IP addresses
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide All Christian Cruises with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or offline for a cruise or expedition
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
All Christian Cruises may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Business partners, their representatives and or affiliates.
How will we use your data?
All Christian Cruises collects your data so that we can:
- Process your registration, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- To assist in the efficient functioning of our website and to update its content.
- Provide customer service.
- Contact customers for marketing and sales purposes.
If you agree, All Christian Cruises can share your data with our business partners, their representatives and or affiliates so that they may offer you their products and services.
When All Christian Cruises processes your registration, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
All Christian Cruises securely stores your data in our databases on our web host, cloud and office storage devices.
All Christian Cruises will keep your data as long as it is viable. This data will be deleted when it is no longer needed.
All Christian Cruises would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well our business partners, their representatives and or affiliates.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop All Christian Cruises from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the All Christian Cruises Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via E-mail or voice contact.
What are your data protection rights?
All Christian Cruises would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request All Christian Cruises for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that All Christian Cruises correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request All Christian Cruises to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that All Christian Cruises erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that All Christian Cruises restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to All Christian Cruises’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that All Christian Cruises transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have thirty business days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email, voice contact or write us. All this data is available on the contact page of our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – All Christian Cruises uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – All Christian Cruises uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. All Christian Cruises can share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes if needed. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that All Christian Cruises has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you’re looking for a vacation that will lift your mind, body and spirit, you’ve reached the ultimate destination — a Christian singles cruise with us is the perfect getaway.
When you dream about a cruise, why not do so with your special someone! Celebrate each other surrounded by natural sceneries on an All Christian couples cruise.